Sunday, June 6, 2010

rendez-vous, n'importe où sauf ici





Lanvin & Acne



image via www.hypebeast.com/

Don't you love it when haute couture label giants reaches down in a
the Creation of Adam kinda way to grace
collab with the smaller parties


Following from the SS09 denim collection
Lanvin has hooked up with Acne yet again:




it hasn't particularly wow-ed me
though I know that must be some hardcore denim work to get it into those shapes


moving on to my love for Acne shoes that I can never afford

Meet 'Admire'
leather wedge so beautiful it should be framed
it's bloody brilliant that clogs and wedges are gettin' a makeover this season
wedges are the only thing I can actually walk in
but they are usually footwear that I associate aunties in glitter and pink

Gorgeous little pom poms



which reminds me to show you these Tripod heels
I believe the sole purpose of this design is that if the stiletto snaps
you can always have a spare to snap into place




http://www.acnepaper.com/

Acne Paper No. 9 'Art & Spirituality'

Acne Papers (sighs happily) intriguing topics,
GIANT newspaper paper (addicted to that rustic smell and sandy pages)
beautiful images and layout

need I say more?

here's a flashback:


NYA Berlin furniture launch
a brand with an edge would naturally create furniture over the edge








neat and streamlined, as though first warped with photoshop
and then created according to the distortion

How comfortable are these I wonder
with the furniture leaning on you instead of the other way round



http://www.acnestudios.com/

No comments: