Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sarouel





so I'm still a little confused whether I should continue
searching for thatelusive high waist man-pants
that doesn't make my midriff look like tree trunks
or should I just give up that search and start opting for crazy patterned harems




Sarouel
a french term for these droopin' crotch pants that were
once favoured by Indian/Arabian men
for reasons I think you can fathom
it's actually very good for your manhood to stay cool and airy
(cause sperms are proteins and proteins goes nut above 40 degrees ja?)
they were also popular for horse riding in ancient Persia


embraced in the western world by hiphoppers like Mc Hammer
and his parachutin'pants from the 80's
(so fugly)



but now these casual pijama pants have found their way through big brands like
YSL, Hermes, Chloe & Balmain


though I dont think they've gotten it right.




I personally think they only work well at the Japanese street scene
(like the first picture)


-
I usually just call them drotch pants
as in drop + crotch



via http://www.turbowearshop.fr

now this is like 99% drotch, though a bit trancey for my taste
what I really want are those crazy patterened sarouel with super super skinny legs

'Beyond the Valley' via http://www.farfetch.com/

wear them when I'm knocked up

No comments: